Returns on Products Purchased from our web store
For hygiene reason we are unable to accept returns of any products. Please choose carefully. Faulty, damaged or products shipped wrongly will gladly be exchanged or a refund given. In this case customer must inform us within 3 days of receiving of goods.
Please email us for permission to return goods purchased from our web store prior to returning the goods to us. Include details of the transaction and the reason why you wish to return the goods. We will then reply to you with permission and instructions for returning the goods should we choose to accept your request.
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and your request is within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
Goods returned which are not faulty or incorrectly supplied may be exchanged at our discretion but not refunded. For these items the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer. Please note that we are unable to refund freight cost associated with the delivery and /or return.
For goods returned because of a manufacturers fault we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Faulty goods will be replaced or repaired in the first instance or refunded if no replacement or suitable exchange is available.
If goods are incorrectly supplied we will arrange return of the incorrect goods and supply the correct goods in exchange provided the incorrect goods are received back by us in the same condition they were sent.
If your product has been damaged during delivery please keep the packaging in which the product was delivered in case the courier company needs to inspect it or we request a photo to be sent. Please contact us for further instructions and we will do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
If we have agreed to a refund we will do so in the same way the purchase was paid for. If you have paid by credit card the refund will be credited back to your card. If you have purchased on a company account then a credit will be issued to your account.
Delivery Issue? These are the steps we follow: -
- We will not ask you (customer) to take it up with the delivery company. You came to us so we will deal with it.
- We may ask you (customer) to describe and /or show us the damage by sending us photo or video. We will also check other details, eg any damage to packaging, where the parcel was left.
- We will also check if the product was in acceptable condition when packed, and if it was properly packaged.
- We will ask Delivery Company if anything went wrong.
- If it is valid complaint, we will offer you a replacement or refund. However we may ask you to return the damaged product back to us for our audit purpose.
- We will make our own complaint to the delivery company.
Any refund or transaction fees will be charged as per Pay Pal or credit card terms and condition. If there is any bank transfer then there will not be any extra charges for refund.