Green Trading Organic Ashwagandha 120 Veggie Capsules 500mg
For Greater Vitality & Longevity
Ashwagandha Health & Nutritional Benefits:
• Improves physical and mental ability
• Restores energy by combating fatigue and stress effects
• Reduces depression, anxiety and mood swings
• Helps lower cholesterol levels
• Improves thyroid health by balancing hormones
• As an aphrodisiac, it promotes sexual health, potency and testosterone levels in men
Green Trading Organic Ashwagandha Capsules Contain:
1. Green Trading Ashwagandha capsules Contain 100% Ashwagandha Powder
2. Green Trading Ashwagandha capsules 100% organic
3. Green Trading Ashwagandha capsules are 100% vegan/vegetarian capsules. No filler, binders or common allergens
4. Green Trading Ashwagandha capsules have No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
5. Green Trading Ashwagandha Capsules Contains 120 capsules
6. Green Trading Ashwagandha Capsules Contains 500mg (each)
Green Trading Ashwagandha Capsules Dose:
As a dietary supplement, we recommend that you take one or two green trading Ashwagandha capsules twice a day with meals or as suggested by your health practitioner.
In a Sanskrit, Ashwagandha means "the smell of a horse" indicating that the herb imparts vigor and strength of a stallion. It is one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurveda. Sometimes referred to as "Indian Ginseng" due to its rejuvenating and restorative properties, it has been prescribed for a wide variety of conditions and medicinal benefits. Ashwagandha alleviates symptoms like stress, fatigue. It supports an energetic and rejuvenating sense of wellbeing. Medical researchers have been studying Ashwagandha for years and have completed over 200 studies on the healing benefits of this herb.
Rejuvenating tonics and herbs that strengthen Ojas are ashwagandhas. Ashwagandha is called the "smell of a horse" since it can enhance one’s vigor and strength, and it comes from The Winter Cherry Tree, which grows in Western India and the Himalayan region. The leaves and roots are crushed to make the tonic—which you can take as a tablet, tea, or extract—and since it's an adaptogen, it's best to take a little bit over a consistent period of time. Adaptogens are very safe to use, and they work by adapting to whatever your body needs, whether that be increased energy, reduced stress, or improved skin. Ashwagandha tastes a bit bitter, but that can actually be great for the digestive system since they activate bile in our liver.
Ashwagandha helps balance the production of testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and cortisol. Helps to control Adrenal fatigue.
Product of India.
Gluten Free and Vegan.