Returns on Products Purchased from our Webstore
Goods once sold will not be taken back. Only goods shipped wrongly as per order or damaged product delivered will be returned but customer should inform within 3 days of receiving of goods.
Please email us for permission to return goods purchased from our web store prior to returning the goods to us.Please find the permission of return goods attachment at the end of the policy Include details of the transaction and the reason why you wish to return the goods. We will then reply to you with permission and instructions for returning the goods should we choose to accept your request.
If you wish to return the goods in person to the Green Trading store from which they were sent to you, you must send the emailed permission to return the goods (see attachement at the end of the page) and a copy of the emailed order confirmation/invoice.
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and your request is within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
Goods returned which are not faulty or incorrectly supplied may be exchanged at our discretion but not refunded. For these items the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer. Please note tha we are unable to refund freight cost associated withthe delivery and /or return.
For goods returned because of a manufacturers fault we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Faulty goods will be replaced or repaired in the first instance or refunded if no replacement or suitable exchange is available.
If goods are incorrectly supplied we will arrange return of the incorrect goods and supply the correct goods in exchange provided the incorrect goods are received back by us in the same condition they were sent.
If your product has been damaged during delivery please keep the packaging in which the product was delivered in case the courier company needs to inspect it or we request a photo to be sent. Please contact us for further instructions and we will do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
If we have agreed to a refund we will do so in the same way the purchase was paid for. If you have paid by credit card the refund will be credited back to your card. If you have purchased on a company account then a credit will be issued to your account.
Delivery Issue? These are the steps we follow: -
- We will not ask you (customer) to take it up with the delivery company. You came to us so we will deal with it.
- We may ask you (customer) to describe and /or show us the damage by sending us photo or video. We will also check other details, eg any damage to packaging, where the parcel was left.
- We will also check if the product was in acceptable condition when packed, and if it was properly packaged.
- We will ask Delivery Company if anything went wrong.
- If it is valid complaint, we will offer you a replacement or refund. However we may ask you to return the damaged product back to us for our audit purpose.
- We will make our own complaint to the delivery company.
Any refund will be charged as per "Pay Pal " terms and condition. If there is any bank transfer then there will not be any extra charges for refund.