Green Trading Organic Certified Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500gm.
BiogGro certified organic product.
- Find out about nature's best kept secret.
- Grab premium quality extra virgin organic coconut oil 500ml in glass jar
- Embrace the fresh taste and smell of this pure 100% coconut oil.
- The cold pressed method means this coconut oil has maintained all of its important, pure nutrients to be healthier for you.
- Try this in your cooking, applied to your skin, slicked through your hair or give it a whirl as a massage oil and reap all its great benefits.
Coconut is nature's super versatile secret, and we are here to share it. Boasting health benefits from tip to toe, coconut oil can be added to cooking, massaged into skin and applied to hair. This 500ml bottle of extra virgin, cold pressed oil is a secret you'll be glad you discovered. Grab premium quality extra virgin organic coconut oil today
About Green Trading Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
GREEN TRADING Virgin Coconut Oil (500 ml) is Certified Organic, Raw Cold Pressed and Non GMO. By extracting the coconut oil by a cold press method it retains its vital nutrients and delicate fats. Also we do not bleach or add chemicals.
- Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from fresh coconut meat, not from dry copra, so it tastes and smells great and is full of antioxidants and medium chain fatty acids
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is obtained through the cold press method. This allows it to retain the beneficial nutrients and valuable components of the coconut oil
- Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is raw, non-hydrogenated, non-deodorised and additive free, making it 100% pure coconut oil. Since there is no chemical process involved in making the oil, it is pure and full of nutrients. Being non-hydrogenated, it does not contain bad saturated fats
- Cold Pressed Certified Organic Virgin Oil and non GMO
- Made from fresh young green coconut and not dry copra
- Chemical free
- Pure white like fresh coconut
- Has fresh coconut fragrance
- No artificial fragrance or flavour added
Do you Know?
BPA and other toxic chemicals can leach out easily from plastic container when you store edible oil in it. Our coconut oil comes in Glass bottle. We do not use PET plastic jar for our coconut oil which contains BPA or even so called BPA free or food grade plastics.
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Cosmetic formulation
- Massage oil formulation
Green Trading Coconut Oil boasts many health benefits originating from its healthy Omega fats (one of the good fats!) and also contains lauric acid.
WHY GREEN TRADING COCONUT OIL?
Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from fresh coconut meat, not from dry copra, so it tastes and smells great and is full of antioxidants and medium chain fatty acids.
The oil quality depends very much on the method of extraction and here at Green Trading, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is obtained through the cold press method. This allows it to retain the beneficial nutrients and valuable components of the coconut oil.
Green Trading Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is raw, non-hydrogenated, non-deodorised and additive free, making it 100% pure coconut oil. Since there is no chemical process involved in making our oil, it is pure and full of nutrients. Being non-hydrogenated, it does not contain bad saturated fats.
SOME FACTS ABOUT COCONUT OIL:-
Coconut oil consists of more than 90% of saturated fat. Though many will panic at this thought, it is not as bad as it sounds and there is a lot of misleading information out there about this.
Not all saturated fats are unhealthy. Coconut oil is full of healthy saturated fatty acids. Most of these are medium chain triglycerides that are well absorbed into our body. Another one is Lauric acid – our oil contains more than 50% of this, and it is also one of the ingredients of breast milk.
Also included is caprylic acid, capric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid. All of these belong to the medium and long chain fatty acid group, and as such are members of the healthy chain of saturated fatty acids contained in coconut oil. Not only that, but coconut oil also contains Vitamins E, K and other minerals such as iron.
- If you are looking for the healthiest option when buying coconut oil, it is important to remember to select only virgin, raw and cold pressed, non hydrogenated and non deodorised oil. Always read labels carefully and avoid processed coconut oil.
- Besides its internal nutritional value, Green Trading Coconut Oil has topical benefits too. It makes a luscious and soothing massage and body oil for dry and/or damaged skin. It can be used on the skin to remove makeup, moisturise and to relieve dry or itchy skin. It can also be used on the hair for a deep conditioning and moisturising treatment.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is not only a food but it is also one of the best cooking oils available. Its chemical structure is kept in tact when used in higher cooking temperatures and therefore, unlike most vegetable oils, it is resistant to mutations of fatty acid chains.
- Research shows that the medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil boost the body’s metabolism, raises body temperature and assists in providing greater energy which in turn, can lead to weight loss.
For more information please read this article on yahoo.
More and amazing usage click on:
Product of India.
Gluten Free and Vegan.